BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

$ $ job $ $

Now I know the economy has been a "little" tight for quite some time now; but honestly, I haven't really felt it until today, so much so that I can't even buy my meds...and it sucks.
Obviously everyone has their own long drawn out story of how they got into the situation they are in at the moment, so I'm gonna try to condense mine down a bit. A few months ago I moved out - it sucked - quit my very well paying job - moved home- bought a car - now I'm broke because I have a car payment, school tuition, and rent for an apartment I'm not even living in!
But I've been very good about spending my money wisely, stretching it out to the very last cent, and not dipping into my savings until I absolutely had too (which was today).
Today I had to pay = rent, electricity, and water....gas and car isn't due for another 2 weeks. But unfortunately, I don't have a job, and have literally 1 penny in my savings account as of a few hours ago.
Is ther any hope of me being able to get a job in the next few days that pays enough to help me out of thie whole I dug for myself???
I guess you could officially call today, a major wake up call...

{ SSI }

0 comments: